TELLER CASH RECYCLERS
CIMA Teller Cash Recycler
CIMA Teller Cash Recyclers are an automatic cash in-cash out recycling unit. It is designed to guarantee very high performances in counters with many cash transactions. It ensures the security and reliability needed to project open branches; allowing at the same time to speed up cash processing operations.
The CIMA Teller Cash Recyclers handles the storage, safekeeping and the distribution of banknotes through one input pocket.
The CIMA Teller Cash Recyclers are known to be a very reliable machine “A workhorse in the industry” as it has been referred to as.
Available CIMA Teller Cash Recyclers:
AST 7000 NT5
- Is equipped with 8 recycling drums with a capacity up to 500 banknotes
- The AST 7000 NT5 is very small in size and has an innovative pleasant look which makes the unit suitable for any bank environment.
- This unit also stores and withdraws banknotes at a speed of 7 and 6 banknotes per second respectively.
- For easier service on this unit the frame has been conceived to be completely removed so that maintenance can be done in a remote area without interrupting the tellers’ normal daily operations.
- When using this unit there is a considerable reduction in transactions’ time both in the deposit and withdrawal phase.
- Due to high security levels open branches are a real possibility.
- The AST7000 NT5 can recycle up to 5600 banknotes.
- The AST7000 NT5 has excellent ergonomics.
- The unit’s installation can be used in any layout due to its smaller size.
- Counters will not require any structural modifications with installation.
- cash balances and cash in hand will have real updates.
- Customer service and productivity will have much improvement.
- Human error can be prevented due to high level authenticity detectors.
- The AST7000 NT5 can operate with multiple currencies.
- There are possibilities to return the last deposit made.
- The cash in hand is reduced considerably with the branch.
- The management of alarms and security locks are provided with software and hardware.
- Extremely compact maintenance footprint: possibility of remote servicing.
- Remote management is possible through the C-Links platform.
- The AST 7016 is equipped with 16 drums with a capacity of up to 700 banknotes each.
- Is the most capacious and flexible unit available.
- Can handle and recycle up to 11.200 banknotes.
- The multi-currency operation mode makes it perfect for any background.
- Thanks to its extremely high capacity it is also ideal for back-office applications to be used by several operators.
- Banknotes recognition is performed by CIMA‘s sensor BV 5000 employing all the most advanced technologies: magnetic, infrared, fluorescence, ultraviolet and visible light.
- It’s possible to have both the authenticity recognition function and the fitness feature; in both cases all solutions are compliant with the regulations.
- The maintenance footprint is extremely compact thanks to the modular system with two separate internal frames.
- If the user’s requirements had to change over time and it was necessary to handle a lot of cash in, AST 7016 can be converted into AST 7008 thanks to the plug & play module, which allows to replace an 8-drum frame with a frame carrying carrying a CIT bag.
- Remarkable reduction of the teller’s working time in both in deposit and withdrawal stages (high transaction speed: 6 banknotes/second).
- Thanks to the high security level it makes open branches something really possible.
- Real time update of balances and cash in hands.
- Possibility to return the last deposit made.
- It considerably reduces the cash in hand within the branch.
- There is software and hardware for management of alarms and security locks.
- Possibility or remote management through the C-Link platform.