Over five decades of craftsmanship and experience, combined with state-of-the-art manufacturing innovations, has enabled Informa Business Systems to deliver, to your location, the bank equipment you want, when you need it, with off-the-shelf economy! For years our competitors have told you, price, service or quality…pick which two you want because you can only have two of these three items. Informa Business Systems has been delivering all three – price, service and quality – to all of our satisfied customers for many years throughout Michigan and now Ohio.
DRIVE UP TELLER SYSTEMS
Total customer value means drive-up convenience, fast and reliable performance and enhanced communications.
Total Drive-Up Solutions
- Bullet-resistant windows provide maximum employee protection with reduced glare.
- Audio systems are engineered to provide high quality, clear communications, even in the most challenging sound environments. Small console footprint requires minimal counter space and adapts easily with video applications.
- Large capacity, UL Listed transaction drawers for drive-up or walk-up requirements.
Enhanced Customer Communication
Banking is a relationship business, and you can provide your drive-up customers with unobstructed views and clear two-way communication with Informa Business Systems innovative design and technology. Utilize our enhanced video capabilities to keep customers informed and cross-sell your services.
NIGHT AND SAFE DEPOSIT SYSTEMS
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed – resistant to “fishing” or “trapping” attacks for deposits.
- Specially designed “release action mechanism” produces a positive sweep of contents to prevent jamming or binding.
- Balanced rotation design permits ease of manual operation.
- Flush mounted stainless steel fascia provides optimum appearance and endurance.
- Recessed lighting for added customer security.
- Weather protected envelope storage.
- Easily transformed from a combination drop receptacle to an exclusive key operated depository.
- Alarm system and video components available.
- Optional internal conveyor system prevents deposit from pilling or clogging.
- Any size receiving chest to accommodate customer requirements.
Safe Deposit Boxes, Teller and Cash Lockers Features
- Safe Deposit Boxes are available in a wide variety of door sizes.
- All locks are UL listed.
- Safe Deposit Boxes are designed to be stackable and interlock with other sections.
- All metal bond boxes.
- Attractive stainless & polished door finishes require minimum care.
- Stainless Steel Safe Deposit Boxes include engraved black filled numbering.
SAFES, MODULAR VAULTS AND VAULT DOORS
SAFES – Quality, Craftsmanship, Integrity
Space limitations sometimes complicate the task of finding a safe to protect your facility’s assets. We understand this challenge. Our equipment professionals help you design a safe that brings together the highest combination of security, functionality and aesthetics—in the space you have to work with—cost effectively.
Features And Options
All Safes and Portable Vaults are available with:
- TL-15 or TL-30 U.L. Listed rating
- Any size height, width or depth
- Right-hand or left-hand door swing
- Adjustable shelves
- Cash lockers
- Teller lockers
- Re-settable 144 hour time-lock
- Heat sensor & door contact
- Seismic detector
- Electronic locks
- Time delay locks
- A variety of trim packages
- All industry colors
All of our electronic locks offer:
- Single, dual and manager/employee operation modes
- Time delay
- Silent duress
- Remote alarm enable
- Other programmable features
MODULAR VAULTS – Maximum Security, Ultimate Versatility, Distinctive Design
Our modular vaults represent the uncompromising combination of security, versatility and aesthetics. This will allow you to maximize functionality, and optimize space and budget with a vault system customized for your facility.
Modular Vault Panels
UL Listed Vault Panels are constructed using ultra high strength concrete and steel. The high strength panels provide the same strength as standard reinforced concrete panels, but require much less space. Modular Panels install quickly and provide flexibility for future expansion or relocation as well as being available in Class I and Class II.
All of our vault doors offer:
- Key-locking, day-gate for use during business hours
- Stainless-steel exterior with gold or mirror trim gives an exceptional appearance to the ultra high-strength concrete and steel construction
- Tapered roller hinges for smooth, easy movement
- Built in vault ventilator, heat sensor and door contacts for added safety and security
- Re-settable, snap-action, triple movement time locks reduce potential over winding
- Available for both Class I and Class II specifications
- Available for Left or Right Swing applications